The Capital City of Hungary
- Budapest is one of the most beautiful capitals in Europe. The city was born in 1873 due to the unification of Pest, Buda, and Óbuda.
- Budapest is one of the most visited tourist destinations in Europe awarded by TripAdvisor, the world‘s largest travel site.
- The city which never sleeps. Budapest’s night life is legendary worldwide. Must see it! It’s also a well-known cultural, artistic and sports centre.
- Budapest is a capital, which is rich in thermal waters. More than hundred thermal springs provide millions of litres of hot thermal water day by day. This fact is unique in the world.
- Budapest is full of quite a few extraordinary examples of architecture.
If you would like to know more about Budapest visit: www.Budapest.com“